Thank you for your interest. I'll try to respond as soon as possible.
- Don't use my email address in chain letters and don't publish it anywhere, please.
- Write a proper subject in your message, related to the message's content, please.
- If possible, use plain text, not HTML, please. (If your e-mail program lets you change the color or size of the font, then you are not typing in plain text but in HTML, even if you don't use those features). HTML e-mail wastes more than double storage and it's inconvenient to manipulate.
- Don't send me back my own message in your respond, please. Keep only the citations needed for the context.
- Read about the e-mail netiquette.