Thank you for your interest. I'll try to respond as soon as possible.
- Please don't use my email address in chain letters and don't publish it anywhere.
- Please write a proper subject in your message, related to its content.
- Please use plain text, not HTML. (If your e-mail program lets you change the color or size of the font, then you are using HTML) HTML messages wastes more than double storage and they are inconvenient to manipulate.
- Please don't send me back my own message in your respond. Keep only the citations needed for the context.
- Please read about the e-mail netiquette.
Thanks in advance.My e-mail: con tact (of course, remove the space and add the missing '@' and the domain).