Description of the page content
[Project:] Library for SuperForth.
Active project. Started on 2015-12-31. 10% completed.
Sfera stands for “SuperForth Extensions, Resources and Addons”. It's a library for SuperForth, a Forth-83 system for Sinclair QL, written by Gerry Jackson and published by Digital Precision in 1985.
I started writing Sfera in order to make the development of some new projects easier.
Some of the main goals of Sfera are the following:
- Many common words and tools found in modern standard Forth systems.
- Improved support for source text files, e.g. nesting and dependencies.
- Words for accessing some features of the SMSQ/E operating system.
- Improved blocks handling, e.g. dependencies.
There's a development history.
- sfera-0.3.1.zip (114.77 KiB)
- sfera-0.3.0.zip (114.75 KiB)
- sfera-0.2.0.zip (91.91 KiB)
- sfera-0.1.1.zip (184.13 KiB)
- sfera-0.1.0.zip (183.87 KiB)
Also: Sfera in Github.