Description of the page content
A disk-based Forth system for ZX Spectrum 128, for cross-development of ZX Spectrum programs.
Active project. Started on 2015-06-02. 66% completed.
Solo Forth is a disk-based, standard Forth system under development for ZX Spectrum 128 and later models.Main features:
- Support for G+DOS, TR-DOS and +3DOS; planned support for NextOS, IDEDOS, ResiDOS and esxDOS.
- Fast DTC implementation.
- Small kernel.
- Big library.
- Focused on cross-development of ZX Spectrum programs, in combination with fsb or fsb2.
An screenshot from the latest version (for G+DOS) There are also more screenshots from older versions.
This version is almost identic to the definitive version 0.14.0. Only the assembler documentation and other details need some improvement.
- solo_forth_0.14.0-rc.124_gplusdos_disks.zip (207.29 KiB)
- solo_forth_0.14.0-rc.124_gplusdos_manuals.zip (2.86 MiB)
- solo_forth_0.14.0-rc.124_plus3dos_disks.zip (226.58 KiB)
- solo_forth_0.14.0-rc.124_plus3dos_manuals.zip (2.86 MiB)
- solo_forth_0.14.0-rc.124_trdos_disks.zip (261.86 KiB)
- solo_forth_0.14.0-rc.124_trdos_manuals.zip (2.85 MiB)
- solo_forth_0.14.0-rc.124_src.zip (1.07 MiB)